|Главная Трекер Топ-30 Поиск Правила Группы Пользователи Парсер Стол заказов Мои закладки FAQ||Вход|
|У Нас Все раздачи мультитрекерные, при нуле пиров в релизах, можете смело вставать на закачку!|
Репутация: 101[+] [-]
-Super Meat Boy.v Update 11-
Дата выхода в России: -
Жанр: Arcade (Platform)
Разработчик: Team Meat
Издатель: Team Meat
Издатель в России: -
Тип издания: Repack (Лицензии)
Язык интерфейса: Русский (Русификатор.v 1.01 от 25.01.11 (ZoG))
Язык озвучки: Английский
Сайты игры: http://www.supermeatboy.com/-Системные требования:
Операционная система: XP, Vista, 7
Процессор: Pentium 4 - 1,5 ГГц или Athlon XP 1500+
Оперативной памяти: 1000 Мб
Свободного места на жестком диске: 244 Мб
Видеокарта: GeForce 6600 или Radeon X1300, (128 Мб)
Файловая система: NTFS
Важно: перед установкой отключаем Антивирус и Файрвол-Краткое описание:
Meat Boy – хардкорный платформер с необычными персонажами в главной роли – возвращаетя в королевском статусе "Super". Теперь на PC.
От разработчиков, принимавших участие в создании таких хитов как Gish, Braid, и Time FCUK.
Более 300 безумно, неправдоподобно, оскорбительно сложных уровней в 5 главах; возможность игры за 16 других персонажей хитовых игр
(World of Goo, Aquaria, Machinarium, VVVVVV и др.); сюжет настолько трогательный, что вы всю жизнь будете рыдать по ночам!-
--v Update 1--
* CRASH ON STARTUP Several Users reported crashes on Startup. An early version of the Steam Install Script got uploaded by me that didn't fully run DirectX, also I'm not sure I had all the proper prerequisites packed in the build. Either way, I have packed in everything that should be needed for DX, as well as updated the install script. Those who have already installed the game, I'm not sure this will help you...but if you are experiencing crashes on load after you have downloaded the update. Simply Click Here and run the DirectX Web Installer.
* CRASHING DURING GAMPLAY AFTER ABOUT 3 LEVELS There was an error where save games weren't saving, mainly because a folder was missing in the installer, not sure why it got made on some builds and not others, but it was the problem. This would cause grabbing bandage girl to crash at random times as well as initial runs of the game to crash. Those of you that had problems with the game starting even after the install of DirectX, this could have been your problem. This issue has been (As long as the update makes the folder) resolved.
* STUCK RESOLUTIONS / INVALID MONITOR INPUT Users would get stuck in resolutions that their monitors would not display. Not sure what is causing this because I look at what the monitor can display, but either way I made a work around. Users can now force resolution and window settings to get the game to a working state where they can adjust them further. The commands are as follows:
- fullscreen force full screen mode
- windowed force windowed mode
- 640x480 force 640 x 480 resolution
- 800x600 force 800 x 600 resolution
- 1024x768 force 1024 x 768 resolution
* With windowed and fullscreen options, the game will default to the last res that was tried, valid or no..so if you are having problems I recommend following the steps below to fix it. (I'm sure the majority of you know how to do this, but for those that don't see below).
Go to Library, then Right Click on Super Meat Boy and go to Properties
Click on Set Launch Options
Fill in the options starting with dashes and separated by spaces in the text field
* NO BROWNIE OR DR FETUS BOSSES I'm a moron and forgot to upload the boss files for Dr. Fetus and Brownie. Players would play their stages and see no bosses. I uploaded them now, they are in.
* MENU CRASHES There were some menu bugs, mainly with the pause menu and the character select menu in game. These have been fixed
* We have scaled the textures best we can. There are 3 modes available to the command line. The gamedoes a miniprofile thing that determines what resolution and texture detail you should be running at...but sometimes this can be wrong. To help adjust performance issues you have 3 options:
- highdetail Highest detail
- meddetail Medium detail
- lowdetail Lowest detail
-lowdetail runs fine on a netbook. I have an Asus Aspire One. 1.6Ghz Intel Atom, 1GB Ram, Integrated Intel GMA 950 inside. If I switch on low detail, the game maintains a 50-60fps for most levels. It is very playable with extremely small load times. My computer here, with an NVidia 260, Q6600 Quad Core, 6GB Ram runs the game at like 400FPS Un-VSynced. So that's basically you're range. Those are the two computers I had available during development, so they represent high end and low end.
* Speaking of VSync, the game needs to be V Synced. I can't stress this enough. If you are experiencing Cutscenes running fast, or Meatboy freaking out while standing still, just switch on VSync and you'll be fine. This is something we cannot fix since Graphics Drivers can choose to ignore developer settings. I tried artifically limiting the framerate today and honestly I didn't like how it looked. It wasn't as smooth as VSynced (obviously) so...just VSync it.
* If your game is running slow or you are having slow load times, just do lowdetail and a lower resolution and you'll be fine. If my little Aspire One running XP can do it, we can all do it:)
-Small update on Load Times-
* Thinking about it, the Atom has hyperthreading. I'm betting people with slow load times have single core non-hardward threaded processors. I'll look into this.---v Update 2--
* Added Tofu Boy, type in "Petaphile" at the character select screen. (He's sickly so he's weak and can't run or jump well.)
* Fixed bugs with Naija, Mr. Minecraft, and VVVVVV
* Fixed a crash on exit
* Attempted to address more crash on run errors
* Fixed Leaderboard ranking errors
* Fixed a problem with non-Xbox 360 controllers holding down directional buttons.
* Also - Users experiencing unusually long load times, switch the game to windowed mode via the menu or command line and this should fix it.
We're still working to track this one down, but running windowed will fix it for now.---v Update 3--
* Fixes the Tofuboy problems on med and low res.---v Update 4--
* Изменения неизвестны---v Update 5--
* Изменения неизвестны---v Update 6--
* Configure controls by manipulating buttonmap.cfg in the install directory. THESE SETTINGS ONLY AFFECT MEATBOY & FRIENDS CONTROLS, NO MENUS OR ANYTHING. We will not allow customization of menu controls.
* Common Non-Alphabetic keys are: "up", "down", "left", "right", "shift", "rshift", "space", "control", "rcontrol".
* Gamepads allow you to just change Special and Jump buttons. They are denoted by numbers of the buttons, which you can find in the windows gamepad panel in Control Panel. Example, on the Xbox controller the button numbers are A=1 B=2 X=3 Y=4.
* There is a value there for using the Analog stick as a POV hat, this has always been enabled by default, but if you are still experiencing trouble, set this to "false"
* There is a backup file of the buttonmap.cfg in case you mess up the config.
* Fixed a problem where some users were experiencing crazy volumes on startup. These now will always range from 0 to 100.
* Fixed several leadboards display problems Fixed a problem with sound drivers not initializing correctly.
* Fixed Achievements for Warpzones (OldSchool, Retro Rampage, etc) were not awarding correctly.
* Fixed Dead Boy achievement not awarding properly Fixed a save bug when unlocking a character from a warpzone that could mark the warpzone as completed, but not unlock the character Fixed a problem where slower computers were not allowing Meatboy to spawn in time to beat some levels (1-19x being the one most emailed about).---v Update 7--
* Added Ironman achievements for all darkworld worlds. If you previously ironmaned an entire darkworld chapter (we've seen a few videos), sorry but you'll have to iron man them again to get the achievement. This should only affect 2 or 3 people...and we apologize to you...but if you do it again you get a neat achievement....so that's something!
* Updated a few levels with some troublesome areas
* buttonmap.cfg was misnamed, so users were not able to change control configurations without renaming the file. My bad. The file is now named correctly.
* Save Files are now corrected fixing a bug where FlyWrench's unlock levels would overwrite Jills and vicea versa. This save file patch now awards Flywrench if you found the Flywrench warpzone and have jill unlocked. This was the only way to guarentee that Players did not lose their unlocks. In the event that you only found Flywrench's warp and didn't unlock him, but have Jill unlocked...congrats you got a free Flywrench.
* Save file will back up with the first run of the game just in case the save file patch corrupts the current game. It is saved in userdata/savedata.dat.bak
* Some users were not able to get certain achievements, or missed achievements because they weren't online. Now, on load all achievements that can be should be awarded according to the save file will be awarded. These include all of the warp zone and character unlock achievements.
* Fixed a problem with screen resolutions being forced to fullscreen even when windowed was selected.
* Fixed a problem with Retro Rampage achievement.
* Fixed a problem with the Start menu character select screen being ordered incorrectly
* Fixed a problem (maybe, it was very difficult to reproduce) with full screen builds loading VERY slow on some computers. The one computer we could replicate it loaded as fast as windowed mode after some window code adjustment.---v Update 8--
* Fixed a bug with achievements not awarding on load if the user does not have them
* Fixed a bug where The Kid was not selectable
* Fixed a bug where certain bandage characters were not selectable---v Update 9--
* Fixed problem with leaderboard scores not uploading.
* Added keyboard controls for the replays menu
* Fixed a bug where Meat Ninja disappeared when a game was reloaded with him unlocked
* Fixed a bug where percentages would add up to 107%...the max is 106%.---v Update 10--
* Изменения неизвестны---v Update 11--
* Christmas Present for You
* World of Goo ball now playable, type ballgoo at the character selection screen
* Christmas Present for Me
* Now when your game crashes, it makes a mini-dump and sends it to me.
* Режим Истории с более чем 300 уровнями, поделенный на 5 частей
* Собираемые медали и бинты
* Специальные зоны, которые перенесут вас в совершнно другие игры
* Более 20 игровых секретных персонажей, среди которых такие популярные инди-герои, как Flywrench, Bit.Trip, Jumper и Alien Hominid
* Эпичные битвы с Боссами
* Редактор уровней (появится через некоторое время после релиза)
* Настолько трогательный сюжет, что вы будете рыдать в подушку всю оставшуюся жизнь
--За основу взята Лицензия от Team Meat--
* аудио качество 100%
* видео качество 100%
* эксклюзивный установщик (обновлённый)
* установка всего дополнительного Softa (DirectX)
* все пути реестра сохранены
* запуск игры через ярлык на десктопе или через меню пуск
* для установки необходимо 256 Мб ОЗУ
* примерное время установки 2 минут(ы)
* v Update 1
* v Update 2
* v Update 3
* v Update 4
* v Update 5
* v Update 6
* v Update 7
* v Update 8
* v Update 9
* v Update 10
* v Update 11
Вы не можете начинать темы
Вы не можете отвечать на сообщения
Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения
Вы не можете удалять свои сообщения
Вы не можете голосовать в опросах
Вы не можете прикреплять файлы к сообщениям
Вы не можете скачивать файлы