Дата выхода: 29 октября 2013 Дата выхода в России: 29 октября 2013 Жанр: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 1st Person Мультиплеер: Internet Разработчик: EA Digital Illusions CE Издатель: Electronic Arts Издатель в России: EA Russia Локализатор: 1C-СофтКлаб Тип издания: Repack (Лицензии) Платформа: PC Язык интерфейса: Русский Язык озвучки: Русский Таблетка: Вшита (RELOADED.v 1.0.104788) Сайт игры:http://www.battlefield.com/ru/battlefield-4-Системные требования: Операционная система: Vista SP2, 7 SP1, 8 Процессор: Core 2 Duo - 2,4 ГГц или Athlon X2 - 2,8 ГГц Оперативной памяти: 4096 Мб \ 8192 Мб Свободного места на жестком диске: 26151 Мб Видеокарта: GeForce 8800GT или Radeon HD3870, (512 Мб), (DirectX10) \ GeForce GTX660 или Radeon HD7870, (2048 Мб), (DirectX11) Файловая система: NTFS Важно: перед установкой отключаем Антивирус и Файрвол-Краткое описание: Battlefield 4™ – это определяющий для жанра, полный экшена боевик, известный своей разрушаемостью, равных которой нет. Основанный на мощной и надежной графической технологии Frostbite™ 3, Battlefield 4 предлагает погрузиться в игровую среду, поражающую своей реалистичностью. Только в Battlefield вы сможете разрушать здания, в которых скрывается противник. Только в Battlefield вы будете руководить штурмом, находясь на борту боевого катера. Battlefield предоставляет вам еще большую свободу в действиях и поступках, позволяя пользоваться своими преимуществами и прокладывать собственный путь к победе. Помимо эталонного многопользовательского режима, Battlefield 4 имеет насыщенную драматическую кампанию с интересными персонажами, которая начинается с эвакуации американских VIP-персон из Шанхая и рассказывает о дальнейших попытках вашего отряда отыскать путь домой. Это не сравнится ни с чем. Погрузитесь в великолепный хаос тотальной войны, характерный только для игр серии Battlefield.-
* Изменяйте в реальном времени игровое окружение, интерактивные элементы которого реагируют на каждое ваше движение. * Откройте для себя впечатляющую мощь технологии нового поколения Frostbite™ 3, обеспечивающей неповторимое качество аудио- и видеоэффектов, с которыми игра становится более реалистичной, зрелищной и правдоподобной. * Оцените несравнимый ни с чем уровень тотальной войны, предоставляющий вам свободу в том, чтобы пользоваться своими преимуществами и прокладывать собственный путь к победе. * Господствуйте на земле, в воздухе и на море благодаря совершенно новым, насыщенным боям на воде с использованием техники.
-FEATURES & IMPROVEMENTS- * Added game manuals for various languages and platforms. * We now show your custom emblem on the Soldier page in the mobile app. * You can now choose to use the system language in the Battlelog tablet app. * Made the "Set Active Kit" button in Loadout bigger and more touch-friendly. * Implemented a new look and behavior for all popups, so they look better. * Implemented custom style for checkboxes and radio buttons. * Names for awards and unlocks are now displayed directly in Battle Reports. * Made the emblem bigger on Home and Profile pages. * "Misc" is now showed as the last, not first, category for Dog Tags. * We now show the criteria for unlocking the SP Assignments. * Various improvements for the PC in-game Battlelog. * Added a profanity filter when saving clan tags. * Polish when showing Battlepacks items, so they are more aligned, and also made the boost image bigger. * You can now click on feed event for completed SP levels to see the stats and progression for that user. -FIXES- * Fixed an issue that caused a memory leak. * Play Now for Squad Deathmatch and Domination now works as intended. * Fixed an issue where the Missions tab in the PC in-game Battlelog didn't load correctly. * Fixed an issue where the New User Experience would show several times for console soldiers. * Fixed an issue for Battle Reports, where the selected soldier wasn't marked in the scoreboard. * Show tag before name on the Dog Tags, so it is displayed as we do it in-game. * We now should the right cursor, when hovering your soldier portrait in Settings. * Fixed some flickering on iOS6 and iOS5 for the tablet app. * Report button is now shown for users, comments, forum posts etc. in the tablet app. * Removed some Server Browser filter options that weren't actually supported, and fixed other filters that didn't work as intended. * Fixed an issue where you couldn't click the notification icons in the header with BattleScreen open on tablet. * Fixed an issue where the share popup for Battle Reports was cut-off on Android tablets. * Fixed an issue where the Battle Reports overview page wouldn't show correctly if you didn't have any favorite Battle Reports. * Fixed an issue where navigating away from and back to BattleScreen would break the map. * Fixed an issue where deeplinking for dog tags and weapons from Battlepacks didn't always work. * Fixed an issue where completed SP levels would sometimes show multiple times in the feed. * Fixed it so the Punkbuster Needed popup links to the correct Punkbuster page. * Fixed an issue in Loadout, where the info button couldn't be clicked in IE9. * Fixed an issue where not all stats populated in the in-game Battlelog Soldier tab. * Fixed an issue where the New Player flow would show several times for console soldiers. * Removed the Cancel button for finished Missions. * Various fixes for opening Battlepacks on Battlelog. * Various fixes for the Unified Game Manager. * Various fixes for the popup dialogues. * Various fixes for the PC in-game Battlelog. * Many other small fixes and issues addressed.
-CRASHES & FREEZES- * Fixed a crash that would occur randomly during gameplay. * Fixed a crash that would occur when an object is destroyed. * Every time that a player exited a vehicle, there was a small chance that the server would crash. This has been fixed. * Fixed an occasional crash during SP gameplay. * Fixed a crash that would occur during level loading. * Sometimes the game would attempt to load a model at the same time as it was being thrown out of memory. This has been fixed. * Sometimes the game would crash after removing old bullet holes/scratch marks in the world. This has been fixed. * Sometimes when a player or enemy was sitting in the jeep gunner entry and got killed, his body would rest on the vehicle in such a way that the physics simulation would require lots of CPU usage. This has been solved. * Fixed a crash occurring on Flood Zone when playing Conquest Large. * Fixed a common crash relating to surface shaders. * Fixed a crash on Test Range that could occur when using sniper rifles. * Fixed a common crash that occurred during map transition. * Fixed a crash that occurred when bringing up Battlescreen in-game on the Test Range. * Fixed a memory allocation bug that could lead to crashing. * Fixed a single player crash that could sometimes occur when being killed by AI enemies. * Fixed an issue where the game would get stuck in infinite loading if you got disconnected while trying to access online content. * Fixed an issue in single player in the South China Sea mission where the game would crash when idle for more than 60 minutes. * Fixed an issue where the game would get stuck in infinite loading if you used Win+L to lock your PC during loading. -NETWORK PERFORMANCE- * Eliminated a network sync bug: - If you’ve been experiencing situations in multiplayer where it appears that you are taking damage from enemies through walls, you might have been the victim of a network sync bug. In this game update, we have identified and eliminated one such bug that caused this type of gameplay experience. We are continuing to work on more multiplayer optimizations concerning network performance. * Improved Network Smoothing: - We have made some improvements to the ”Network Smoothing” functionality that you can find in the OPTIONS>GAMEPLAY menu. The Network Smoothing slider governs a group of settings that aim to produce a tighter multiplayer experience based on your specific packet loss situation. * Removed network lag: - In certain specific situations, network lag would be introduced when interacting with objects in the game. This has been experienced by some players during melee combat, when climbing ladders, and when operating stationary weapons. The cause for these specific network lag situations has been solved. -GAMEPLAY BALANCING- * Removed the scout helicopter at the final base for the defenders in Rush mode on Siege of Shanghai. * Adjusted a Conquest flag position on Zavod 311 that was obstructing vehicles. * At Hainan Resort in Rush mode, defenders were given too much armor at the first base. We have removed the defender IFV at the first base, added an attacker IFV at the first base, and increased the spawn delay on the defender IFV at the third base. * Fixed so that there is 1 revive per round Defuse, as opposed to 1 per set. * Removed all previously placed C4 and mines after a round of Defuse to eliminate the possibility to affect the next round. -GRAPHICS- *Fixed a minor graphical error on Operation Locker. *Fixed an issue where the in-game Battlelog would get distorted when a Commander launched an EMP attack. *Fixed a floating container on Golmud Railway near flag C in Domination. *Fixed an issue with the minimap in Rush mode. *Fixed an issue in Obliteration mode where the red light flash and beep sound was not played when the bomb carrier was moving. *Fixed an issue in Defuse where the bomb model sometimes did not display on the bomb carrier. *Fixed minor graphical alignment issues in the Spectator Mode camera layout. *Fixed an issue in Spectator Mode where the spectator's view incorrectly would get distorted during an EMP deployment from a Commander. -MISCELLANEOUS- * Fixed a bug that occasionally killed all sounds on the server if you fired the QBU-88 with an attached silencer. * Fixed the issue where pressing B would bring up the console. * Fixed an issue where the EMP effect lasted for too long on soldiers. * Fixed an issue with an area you couldn't traverse near one of the M-COM stations in Rush mode on Siege of Shanghai. * Fixed an issue relating to player skill levels. * Fixed an issue in Obliteration mode where the bomb would temporarily be placed in the sky after the bomb carrier was killed when swimming or in a water-based vehicle. * Fixed an occasional jitter in the kill camera. * Fixed so that Russian special characters are displayed properly in the chat window. * Fixed so that the System Performance Test option is working as expected. * Fixed a bug where a rank-up message would loop in-game. * Moved a machine gun position on Lancang Dam that was placed on top of a building that can collapse. * Added sound when navigating the scoreboard in the End of Round screen. * Fixed a broken ladder in Siege of Shanghai. * Adjusted vehicle spawn locations on Dawnbreaker in Conquest mode to alleviate traffic jam. * Fixed a flickering-issue on Siege of Shanghai when using NVidia drivers 331.52. * Fixed a bug on Golmud Railway where a destroyed house at flag A would block gunfire. * Fixed a Ticket count issue in Rush mode. * Commanders can no longer erroneously try to get match-made into a game of Domination. * If the user restarts checkpoint during the End Scene , he will receive an old objective along with the credits. * Fixed a destruction issue on Flood Zone. * Fixed a Rhib boat issue in one of the single player missions. * Fixed an issue where players would respawn after getting killed and have no main weapon available. * Fixed so you won't see the emblem of a user that you have blocked. * Fixed an issue where you couldn't smash through the railings with a quad bike on the Dawnbreaker map. * Added clickable buttons to the in-game Battlelog. * Fixed a bug in single player where the player is killed if he climbs after Irish too fast up the ladder in one of the missions. * Various other minor issues.
* Removed the blur effect on soldiers that appeared when Commanders were using EMP attacks. * Fixed the audio bug where audio sometimes randomly dropped out while playing on certain multiplayer maps (typically Golmud Railway and Hainan Resort). * Fixed the "one-hit kill bug" where occasionally damage from a single bullet was applied multiple times. * Fixed a common crash that would occur when exiting from the Single Player Campaign to Main Menu. * Tweaked the network and computer performance screen to show proper values. Players can now test their computer and network connection and get recommendations if they need to adjust something to improve their gameplay experience.
* Fixed one of the most frequently occurring client crashes. * Fixed broken collision on containers with open doors. The bug previously made grenades bounce back even though the doors were open. * Fixed a bug in Defuse mode where defenders could win the round by killing all the attackers without disarming the bomb, if the bomb was disarmed in the previous round. * Miscellaneous stability fixes further reducing the number of client crashes. * Fixed side gunner jitter when aiming in attack boats & transport helicopters. * Fixed some instances of frame rate drops when shooting at large Levolution objects after they have been destroyed (like the radar dish on Rogue Transmission). * Fixed broken aiming for passengers on the China Rising dirt bike. * Fixed a bug where the sound when capturing a flag was not playing correctly. * Removed a bug that would double save during MP round transition and SP level transition. This fix will reduce the occurrence of corrupted save files.
* Fix for a crash that would cause the game to stall, resulting in a sound loop. This should eliminate most of the problems relating to this. * Fix for the SUAV (introduced in the China Rising expansion pack) not exploding when hitting enemy soldiers. While these indeed should be deadly, they were never designed for “roadkilling” opponents. * Fixed one of the issues related to the so-called “Netcode” (see below for details). * Fix for an issue where 4x the damage from a vehicle's minigun would be applied to the chest when a player had the Defense specialization equipped. * Fix for player tags not always showing when needed to, resulting in players shooting team members. * Fix for graphical flickering appearing on terrain. * Fixed the instance where players suddenly would transition into Spectator Mode while playing the Defuse game mode. * Fix for a Defuse bug where none of the teams would win a round by letting the timer run out. * Fix for players getting stuck in the revive screen after being killed. * Fix for players getting stuck in the kill camera after being revived. * Fix for the game mode specific ribbons being counted twice in the multiplayer progression. * Made NVidia 331.82 or later driver versions mandatory for all players. * Disabled DirectX 11.1 on NVidia cards that have outdated drivers. * Fixed driver version not being properly detected on NVidia Optimus systems. * Fixed a minor crash that could occur when bringing up the scoreboard.
* Fix for terrain flickering when using SLI/CrossFire setup. * Fix for three of the top crash issues on the PC platform. * Fix for case when soldier can die with 1 HP instead of 0. * Fix for the issue where the revive UI could be permanently shown after accepting a revive.
* Various fixes for improving general stability. * Fixed a memory leak issue occurring after level shutdowns, which could result in a out-of-memory crash in longer play sessions. * Additional fix for the "sound loop" deadlock when running High/Ultra graphics settings. * Added a warning for using Legacy AMD drivers that were out of date. * Fixed a player feedback timing issue where blood was appearing before other damage indicators, and before damage was actually done. * Fixed a bug where players’ rank icons on the scoreboard would not be updated. * Fix for Asian users unable to start Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 on Windows 8.1. * Normalized repair rates across all vehicles. * Fixed problem with killer health in kill card not being correctly updated (showing 100% health even though the oldier was hurt). * Fix for friendly marker not always showing when needed to, resulting in players shooting team members. * Fixed a bug where a Main Battle Tank Coaxial HMG ammo box was occasionally blocking the driver’s camera. * Increased damage by 25% for the Stealth Jet 20mm cannons. * Stealth Jets now have more similar handling attributes to each other. F35 & J-20 are slightly more agile, Su-50 is less agile. * Attack Jets now have more similar handling attributes to each other, and all 3 are now slightly less agile than earlier. * Fixed camera glitch when switching weapons while moving in crouch. * Fixed an occasional bug where players could experience intermittent engine sound dropouts when driving wheeled IFVs. * Fix for player spawning under the map when deploying on Lancang Dam. * Fixed flickering in map and minimap on Rogue Transmission and Operation Locker.
-Mantle Support- * The new Mantle renderer has been added in Battlefield 4. Most players can expect a performance increase by using this new low-level graphics API. Check out this news post [battlelog.battlefield.com] for the full details on Mantle, what the requirements are to run it, and how to enable it. -CPU/GPU performance and monitoring- * Tweaked and improved CPU multi-core utilization to try and avoid stuttering and low framerate due to stalls that happened on some CPU and OS configurations. * Users can now configure and control themselves how many CPU cores should be used in the game with the new “Thread.MaxProcessorCount” settings in User.cfg. * “Render.DrawScreenInfo 1” now also shows information about which CPU and GPU is in the system, how many GPUs & CPU cores are used and which renderer (DirectX 11 or Mantle) is active. * Added new “PerfOverlay.FrameFileLogEnable” command that records frame times on CPU & GPU and logs out to a .csv file. * AMD Catalyst driver 13.12 (or later) is now recommended instead of 13.9. * Enabled tile-based compute shader lighting optimization on Nvidia for improved GPU performance (already active on AMD GPUs). * Improved performance with rendering and spotlights for all GPUs, primarily in in-door environments. -DMR Balance Tweaks- * Increased the damage of all DMRs across all ranges. Specifically, damage has been increased at long ranges to allow three-hit kills against unarmored opponents. Additionally, reduced the penalty to accuracy for sustained DMR fire, allowing more rapid follow up shots in combat. The amount of the damage increase varies from weapon to weapon, according to its intended range, rate of fire, and damage. We will continue to monitor the effectiveness of DMRs in combat, and determine if additional action is needed to make DMRs a viable mid to long range weapon. -Other Items- * Significantly reduced the duration of the black screen when spawning in, and fixed the issue with players getting killed before being in-game. * Greatly reduced the risk of crosshairs disappearing, which would also result in hit markers disappearing. * Added a headshot icon on the killcard. This should help identify instances where players are correctly killed by one shot. * Fixed an issue in Squad Deathmatch where the “Win/Lose” text was overlapping. * Fixed an issue with players using an exploit for the SOFLAM. * Fixed an issue with players using an exploit for the MAV. * Fixed the gameplay code to properly track the FOV (Field of View) changes in the options menu. * Fixed an issue where chat would break when entering "false" or "true" in the chat window. * Fixed an out-of-helicopter glitch in Air Superiority where players could spawn on the ground and play as infantry. * Fixed the misaligned crosshairs on the T90 MBT. * Added setting to tweak joystick dead zone. * Various minor crash fixes.
--За основу взята Лицензия от EA Russia-- Игра: * аудио качество 100% * видео качество 100% * эксклюзивный установщик * установка дополнительного Soft'a (DirectX, Visual C++) * все пути реестра сохранены * запуск игры для 32 битных ОС через ярлык на десктопе или через меню пуск * запуск игры для 64 битных ОС через ярлык на десктопе или через меню пуск * для установки необходимо 512 Мб ОЗУ * примерное время установки 20 минут(а,ы) Патчи: * v 1.0.86635 * v 1.0.89510 * v 1.0.94168 * v 1.0u4 * v 1.0.96871 * v 1.0u6 * v 1.0u7 * v 1.0.104788 Издания: * Deluxe Edition Разное: * игровые архивы не тронуты * возможность разбить на 5xDVD5 Удалено: * все языки кроме Русского Автор Repack'a: * Fenixx
--Repack обновлён! * игра обновлена до версии 1.0.104788. Ранее скачавшие могут Перехешировать и докачать (2,20 Гб), предварительно сменив название папки, той раздачи на: Battlefield 4.Deluxe Edition.v 1.0.104788.(EA Russia).(2013).Repack от 01.02.2014 в 20:50 по Москве--Источник:
Вы не можете начинать темы Вы не можете отвечать на сообщения Вы не можете редактировать свои сообщения Вы не можете удалять свои сообщения Вы не можете голосовать в опросах Вы не можете прикреплять файлы к сообщениям Вы не можете скачивать файлы
Сайт не предоставляет электронные версии произведений, а занимается лишь коллекционированием и каталогизацией ссылок, присылаемых и публикуемых на форуме нашими читателями. Если вы являетесь правообладателем какого-либо представленного материала и не желаете, чтобы ссылка на него находилась в нашем каталоге, свяжитесь с нами, и мы незамедлительно удалим её. Файлы для обмена на трекере предоставлены пользователями сайта, и администрация не несёт ответственности за их содержание. Просьба не заливать файлы, защищенные авторскими правами, а также файлы нелегального содержания!